Thursday, August 27, 2015

A Shabby Baby Invite

Hello there!

This is Bre, stopping in to give you a dose of sweet Raspberry Road inspiration!

Since having my little girl in February, I have been blessed to meet so many new wonderful mommas that have changed my life and guided me. When one of them saw my scrapbook pages, she approached me about helping her with the invitation to her daughter's first birthday party. Her first thought's on the theme? Girly, lacy, and pink, with a bit of burlap mixed in. My first thought? Susan's gorgeous kits, of course!

After perusing my hard drive for a bit I decided to mix a few kits to create something special for my friend. Playing with a mix of Shabby Baby, Happy Birthday, and the Rustic Wedding collections, I made this:



I am so pleased with how it came out, and wanted to share as a reminder that you can use your digital scrapbooking supplies for so much besides scrapbooking! Try making party decor, invites, or even hybrid pages!

Thanks for reading. I will be back in a day or two with a little out-of-season something to share!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is an adorable invitation, Bre! I love the burlap background and the baby pearls. I'll bet your friend was thrilled with it! Therese