Saturday, July 26, 2014

Rust And Roses: CT Inspiration Layout

I was really jumping up and down when I saw the latest release in the Raspberry Road Designs shop! Rust and Roses is so gorgeous! I'm a bit dissappointed I already finished the family book for my mother in law because I would have used this kit for it on many many pages.
Just look at the amazing collection of vintage elements and the warm colors. It's the perfect kit to create your layouts with your treasured family memories.

Although I already finished the book for my mother in law, I still love to play with the photos, so I used one photo from around 1925 that my mother in law found in a box at her mother's house a couple of years ago:
Irene

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout! Great clusters. :) Therese

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

This is a gorgeous layout! :)

Frani_54 said...

Amazing page, this kit was just perfect for this.

Anonymous said...

love heritage layouts and this is lovely.
Ellen