Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Cold Winters Day: Quickpages & Freebie

Hello fellow scrappers!

It's Bre here! I don't know about you, but it has been a super busy sort of Spring for me and my family. Some really interesting job things and hectic work schedules, and we took a deep breath, looked at our savings, and decided to buy a tiny house! I am unbelievably excited to decorate and put together new furniture, lol. The only downside? Lots less time for scrapping. Between my tightened schedule and the super chilly temps ( here in VA we were still in the 20's last week. 20's!!! yuck.) I haven't felt very creative at all.

This week I decided to just get it together and go searching for some inspiration, and of course I found it in one of Susan's collections- Cold Winter Days. Hey, if ya' can't beat 'em, join em', right? lol. Just look at how beautiful everything is:



and




these are just two of the many different pieces of this HUGE collection, and you can pick them up HERE and HERE.

Take a peek at what I made:



See? I TOLD you she inspired me! I even did a few more pages that were a bit too personal to share. It was like the scrappy floodgates opened!

I got to thinking that maybe some of you have winter pics you haven't scrapped yet, so I made a few of these layouts into Quickpages. They are now in the store for the LOW LOW PRICE of $1.99. That's practically a STEAL at .50 a layout :)



Pick them up HERE.

Now as a thanks for sticking with me and my super long post, I have a freebie for you!



Get it HERE while it is still up.

I love giving away gifts, but remember, Susan is the most generous designer out there. She has lovely gifts all over the blogs- including a lovely add on kit that matches these pages. When you pick them up, be sure to put the add on in your shopping cart too!

4 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thanks so much for the lovely QP. :)

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks a lot Bre for the lovely QP!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! - Kat

Anonymous said...

Totally gorgeous and inspiring. Thanks so much for the QP, Bre! Therese