Monday, December 9, 2013

Beautiful Life: CT Layout Inspiration

Good evening everyone!

This is Bre here, coming back as promised to share a bit more inspiration with you all. For our American readers, have you all survived the storms ok? It seemed that everyone across the US was affected a bit (with maybe the exception of FL, who last I checked was still having 80 degree weather lol.)

Here in VA we are doing just fine. It was a bit troublesome with a lot of ice and internet outages, but otherwise we are toasty and safe. I hope you all were just a snuggled in during the bad weather, and that you had a chance to scrapbook a bit during our first blast of arctic temps.

Today I have another set of pages from Susan's amazing Beautiful Life Collection! This time I decided to focus on my Project Life album. Take a look:



*** Please note that the stitching, dental elements, and number '39' are not included in the collection. I had some dental work done that week, and the stitching and number card are ones I use throughout my book for consistency.***

Though they are not pocket scrapping specific, I love using Raspberry Road Collections on my Project Life pages. There is just so much in them, that I can really get creative and use each pocket as it's own canvas. And the best part? This time Susan even created something for us Project Lifer's:



You can see where I have used several of the Beautiful Life Journal Cards in my double page spread. It's so easy to use them as is, or dress them up with other items from the collection!

Since you've made it all the way to the end of this post, I think you deserve a reward- so here's a little gift from Susan to you :)



You can download this clustered frame HERE. I hope you enjoy it!

Bre

2 comments:

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Excellent scrapped pages, thanks for the freebie cluster as well. Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Your Project Life LOs are awesome! Thanks so much for sharing the freebie!